Notices

You may contact the Bolão da Copa™ Master Committee at bolaomacaco@gmail.com

The time to submit predictions is over. Everybody's predictions are available here.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The other semifinal

Verdammt nochmal! I shouldn't have used the old columns by Loose Tooth from the 2006 World Cup to plan my travels through Germany in 2018. When I started out the day in Bad Soden am Taunus this morning, little did I know that twelve hours later I would still be in the middle of Bavaria on a train wagon that had plenty of beer to drown my sorrows, but no working internet connection to see the Croatia-England game. When I finally arrived in Munich, the game was over and I was told that Croatia had won against England in overtime.

The clearest image I could get of the game with my internet connection (I think it may be the first goal by Croatia)

There are no changes in the top three: LucasA is still 1st, pcasal3 is 2nd, and Papa Patrick is 3rd. I challenge you to spot changes anywhere in the complete standings over here.

1 comment: